mercredi 12 juin 2013

Habs : Gallagher won’t be cheering for Bruins in Cup final



Source : hockeyinsideout.com

Who will the Canadiens’ Brendan Gallagher be cheering for in the Stanley Cup final?

“I don’t want to see Boston win,” Gallagher told Elliott Pap of Postmedia News.

Gallagher, who works out with the Bruins’ Milan Lucic during the offseason, added that the reason
he’d rather see the Chicago Blackhawks win the Cup has to do with the bitter Boston-Montreal rivalry.

“I mean, I’m happy for Lootch and I’m glad he’s doing well,” Gallagher said. “But I just don’t want to see Boston win.”

Gallagher said he wishes Lucic all the best in everything except winning another Cup.

Game 1 of the Cup final is Wednesday night in Chicago (8 p.m., CBC, NBC, RDS).

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire