lundi 30 septembre 2013

Habs : Parros gets green light from doctors



Link : Youtube channel 
          My facebook page
          My Twitter

After enjoying a day off on Friday, the Canadiens returned to the ice Saturday morning in Brossard and got some good news concerning George Parros.

“I got the green light from the doctors to play in a game,” Parros, who has been recovering from shoulder surgery, said on the team’s official Twitter account.

And fans watching in Brossard might not have recognized Ryan White, who is known for the long hair flowing out of his helmet, but showed up at practice with a new style: a shaved head.

The lines at practice were:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Briere
 Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Moen-Prust-Parros
Bournival-White

The defence pairings were:

Gorges-Subban
Bouillon-Tinordi
Markov-Diaz
Murray

Link : Youtube channel 
          My facebook page
          My Twitter
 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire